MapLink™ | Procedures | Right-of-Way Permit

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
Right-of-Way Permit
Sidewalk Cafe.
Permit. If located in the right-of-way, a right-of-way permit is required from the City of Kalamazoo.